Auburn Hills Campus Library
These free seminars are held in room D206 in the Auburn Hills Library. See full schedule here.
- So You Have a Pro-Con AssignmentLearn how to locate resources that offer multiple perspectives on a controversial topic.Tues March 10 from 5-5:30 pmWeds March 11 from 12-12:30 pm
- Locating Primary SourcesLearn how to find the raw material that helps us interpret the past.Tues March 17 from 5-5:30 pmWeds March 18 from 12-12:30 pm
Seminars are held on Mondays 12-12:30 in the Orchard Ridge Library. See full schedule here.
- Mar. 9 - Evaluating Web PagesLearn techniques to determine if a web site has reliable information.
- Mar. 16 - Special Seminar: Choosing a Researchable Topic & Pinpointing KeywordsTips for topic selection & creating relevant keywords for effective searches.
Seminars are held in the Royal Oak Campus Library room C202. See full schedule here.
- Help Me Find Good WebsitesTuesday, March 17, 5:30-6:30pm
- Help Me Narrow a TopicWednesday, March 18, 3-4pm
- Help Me Find ArticlesThursday, March 19, 3-4pm
Southfield Campus LibrarySeminars are held in the Southfield Campus Library room A212E. See full schedule here.