- The Marsh King's Daughter by Karen Dionne
- The Kelloggs: The Battling Brothers of Battle Creek by Howard Markel
- Detroit 1967: Origins, Impacts, Legacies edited by Joel Stone
- Death and Life of the Great Lakes by Dan Egan
- The Dawn of Detroit: A Chronicle of Slavery and Freedom in the City of the Straits by Tiya Miles
- Black Detroit: A People's History of Self-determination by Herb Boyd
The OCC Libraries have the majority of the 20 Michigan Notable titles available for checkout in our collections. Search the Library Catalog to see if the title you are interested in is available. If the book you want is not available at OCC you can always try to request it through MeLCat and have it delivered to OCC or any other Michigan library where you are an authorized borrower.
To find out more about the program, visit the Library of Michigan Notable Books website.